Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teen Vogue and Guess Watch Assignment

This past week I have been very busy preparing for my Teen Vogue and Guess Watch Assignment!! It has been sooo fun and I have loved every part of it! This assignment is an amazing opportunity I was very lucky to receive. It all started when I signed up to be a Teen Vogue It-girl. As an It-girl, you get to take surveys, participate in discussions, and get email updates. A few weeks ago, I took one about Guess Watches. Soon after, I received an email from the associate Marketing Manager at Teen Vogue asking if I would be interested in being a Guess Ambassador. It kind of snowballed from there. I was asked to "build a look around the watch based on the Winter Fairytale trend for Fall". I was sent ten watches from Guess that I was able to play with. Yesterday, I took the outfits I had styled with three of the watches and had my mom take photos of me. It was like a mini photo shoot! I am sending in my photos tonight. I hope they are what Teen Vogue and Guess were looking for! I am so happy that I was able to have this opportunity and hopefully it will help me on my journey into the fashion industry. I'll let you know how it goes!
Love, Grace

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard you have worked on this assignment and you deserve all the credits that are coming your way. Your pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to buy a magazine to see more. Love, Darlinda

    ReplyDelete