Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Inspiration: Basalt, Colorado




One of the places I love the most is Basalt, Colorado, also known as my home away from home. I have been coming here for about four years now, and find something new to explore every time I visit. In the winter, my family skis, sleds, and drinks hot chocolate by the fire and in the summer, we bike, hike, swim, etc. Whenever I visit Basalt, I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is like my personal brand of Red Bull. I am always inspired to be a nicer, healthier person when I am here. That is why I have decided to write about it as one of my inspirations. Do you have a place like Basalt you like to visit? I would love to here about it!
Love, Grace

1 comment:

  1. Grace, I love Basalt as well. John Jack & I have been up there in the winter to ski and visit. Your grandmother & I always talk about learning how to Fly Fish there, it is suppose to be one of the best spots in the US. Hopefully we will one day. We go every year to Atlantis in the Bahamas and feel the same way as you do, very refreshed and relaxed. You & your family must go sometime. Diane

    ReplyDelete