Friday, June 4, 2010

I LOVE ALTERNATIVE EARTH

Okay, I bought the most incredible sweatshirt today. It is by a brand called "Alternative Earth". It is not that fashionable but is the softest thing I have ever felt! I wanted to buy every color it came in. (Soft purples, pinks, blues, creams, and different shades of grays) I went with the light grey so it would go with everything. It is now my new blanket... I am wearing it right now! The brand Alternative Earth is amazing too. They make their products with organic cotton, recycled polyester, and non-toxic dyes. I am thinking of ordering some of their t-shirts and cute shorts as well. If you are looking for some new basic pieces that are comfortable and casual, this is a great place to look! Click here for a link to their website.
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment