Friday, September 3, 2010

TGI September!

TGIF! It's only the second day of school, and I'm already tired! I am so happy that today is Friday. I am leaving for a friend's lake house tomorrow, but before I left, I wanted to do a post. Now that it is September, I have officially moved into my fall wardrobe. This means

  • Dark Wash Jeans
  • Big Cozy Sweaters (preferably in neutral colors, like camel and gray)
  • Soft Leather Boots
  • Large, Boyfriend Watches
  • Alice and Olivia!
For those of you who have not seen the Fall line from Alice and Olivia, you're missing out! It is so amazing and I wish  could have every piece! I think I've talked about my obsession with this brand in previous posts, and I think once you see their gorgeous dresses, you'll understand where I'm coming from! Besides clothing, there are some wonderful Fall accessories. Try some of these perfumes that are new for fall:
  • Polo Blue For Men by Ralph Lauren (although it's for men, it smells delicious!)
  • Gucci Guilty
  • Peace Love Juicy by Juicy Couture
  • Coach Poppy
  • Marc Jacobs Poppy Pop Art Edition
These aren't very detailed, but just kind of things that have been in my mind lately about what I am going to be wearing this Fall. Do you have anything you're excited about pulling out of your closet? Tell me about it! I am still adding to this list, and I want your opinion!
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment