Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seeing Spots



One of the biggest trends that I noticed last night were animal prints. They are everywhere! Cheetah was most popular, but I saw other types as well. I think this look is so cute and definitely wearable. For those of you who don't want to wear a bright fur coat, try ballet flats. Animal prints on your feet are stylish, but not too bold if you're not sure about the trend. Stuart Weitzman makes a good pair. Besides the animal prints, I also saw a lot of fur. (faux, obviously!) They were every where though. Fuzzy vests, long coats, cropped sleeves, etc. I saw a lot of variety in color as well. While some designers stayed with the jungle animal theme, others went for a soft gray or crimson. Although this isn't an every day look, it is still fun for the cold events when you want to look cute but stay warm at the same time. I put many examples of the looks above. I think Rebecca Taylor (the first two pictures) is a good brand to try if you don't want the look to be in-your-face. Her colors are a little more muted, but still adorable!
What do you think about this trend? If you'd like to know where any of the pieces above are from, just leave a comment below and I will get back to you!
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment