Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Night Out!

For those of you who don't already know, Friday the 10th is Fashion Night Out (FNO)! I am extremely excited and cannot wait until then! This will be the 2nd annual FNO, hosted by Vogue and Anna Wintour. Ms. Wintour created this event last year to remind people that shopping is supposed to be fun! No matter whether you are in Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, or Brazil, there is probably something going on that has to do with this. The reason I am so excited this year is because I get to model for Nordstrom in Northpark Mall. There will be a DJ, food samplings, tons of fashion, and a cosmetics party! If you are in Dallas, you should definitely come check us out. Not only Nordstrom is participating though. If you ask around, I am sure you will find out many of your favorite stores are also. Check out www.fashionnightout.com for more information. If you are in Dallas (like me) I know the following stores are participating:

  • Neiman Marcus- DJ, a candy bar (too cute!), and "So you think you've got style?" contest
  • Chanel- receive mini manicures with exclusive colors (olivey-browns) made especially for FNO
  • Barneys- champagne while you shop! 20% of money made will go to a group called Fashionistas
  • Betsey Johnson- DJ, with purchases, get a special, free gift
  • L'Occitane- mini facials and free skin consultants 
  • Christian Louboutin- revealing the 2011 Spring line of my favorite heels


I am so excited it is not even describable! It is a big party going on everywhere this Friday night. If you are a lover of fashion, food, or fetes, this is defintitly a night for you!
Tell me about your experience, or better yet, leave pictures! I will be so excited to hear about what everyone  does. 
I am sooo excited!
Love,
Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment