Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Night Out Recap

Tonight was so much fun! I had an amazing time exploring the shops of the mall. Music was blaring with remixes, and I ate a bunch of candy. Most importantly, the fashion was amazing!! I honestly could have spent all my family's money on the things I wanted to buy. In every store there was a minimum of ten things I wanted. A few favorites include:

  • Anything Alice and Olivia :)
  • Rebecca Taylor's Fall Line
  • A grey boxy shirt with sparkly black cheetah print on it from Velvet (sounds odd, but it's cute)
  • Jeans that had been painted different prints, like grey with sparkles, or black with blue stripes (again sounds weird, but  again, it's cute. I will post a few pictures of the brands I like)
  • The 2010 Fashion Night Out T-shirt
Those are only a select few of the things that I was drooling over. I will be doing some posts about fall trends and fun things in the next few days, so keep in touch!
What did y'all do this FNO? I would love to hear about your experience!
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment