Saturday, August 28, 2010

MIA...

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't posted in a little while. I was out of town in mid-August and school started on Tuesday, so I've been sooo busy. I have a lot of new posts coming up soon though about fall fashion, new beauty tips/products, and a project I've been working on. Thanks for continuing to read, and I promise to try and have some new posts up as soon as possible.

Anyway, now that I'm back at school I've been seeing a lot of new trends. One of the most popular is  I Heart Boobies bands. The bracelet is a fund raiser for breast cancer, and all the money goes towards research for a cure. They come in cute colors like pink, green, blue, black, and purple. They are only $4, and imagine if 50 people bought them... that's $200 raised towards a cure! I know I'm definitely going to buy one, if not two or three. Do good while looking cute! Here's a link if you want to check it out.
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment