Thursday, August 5, 2010

Make-up Tutorials

I love walking up and down the make-up aisles, but I often get so confused while I'm there! How can there possibly be so many products for so many different uses? I'll buy something because it looks pretty or the description sounds pleasing, then I get home and realize I'm not sure how to use it correctly. I've bought multiple highlighters, pencils, lip colors, and bases then realized I actually don't how the product is supposed to be used or how the color actually looks once on my face. That is why I love Top Shop's new make-up videos. Make up artist Hannah Murray shows you how to achieve four different looks: Glitter Cascade, Sun Shower, Statement Lips, and Midnight Eye. The looks she creates are a little dramatic, but you can control how much color you want on your eyes/lips. She shows you how to use the products to enhance your features so you know which to buy. You know what the colors look like before you put them on  your face, which is so helpful! There is even a virtual make over link that lets you upload your own picture. It's so amazing! I would definitely recommend checking it out! Click here to head over to Top Shop and try out these looks.
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment