Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Un, deux, trois!

I believe that a girl can never own too many bags. Small bags, big bags, colorful bags, neutral bags, etc. My favorite pouch right now is by Rebecca Minkoff, a trendy designer who's based in New York. You can often find her bags on the arms of  famous actresses such as Hilary Duff, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Lindsay Lohan. Combining my favorite colors with my favorite language, Minkoff created the perfect pouch. It is a small pouch that is made out of genuine leather. It comes in a beautiful blue, bright fuchsia, soft brown, and rich black with different saying written in French on the side. Je t'aime (I love you), Je ne sais quoi (I don't know what), and un deux trois (one, two, three) are the the three options you have to choose from. I personally like the blue and black pouches with Je t'aime written on the side.
Is there a bag that you love? Tell me about it!
Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment