Monday, July 19, 2010

Selena Gomez- Round and Round



The other day, my brother was watching Disney Channel when Selena Gomez's new music video filled the TV screen. I was so surprised how much she had grown up since the last time I had seen her! I'm not one to usually be impressed by a Disney Darling (I am more than often under-impressed). I find the girls to be exactly what Disney wants, someone made from a cookie cutter. Needless to say, I was so happy to see Selena blossoming into a sophisticated women with an appealing sense of style. Not only was her song, called Round and Round, super catchy, but her make-up and clothes were spot on. Gomez spends most of the video in a classic Burberry trench with Christian Louboutin slingbacks, rocking gorgeous waves and matte lips. After a while, she changes into a sparkly dress with heavier eye make-up, sporting a look that is more rocker-chic. Throughout the video, she is inspiring and stylish, and her make-up perfectly enhances each ensemble. Read on to get Selena's outfits for less: 
1) Classic Trench Look

2) Cute Party Dress 

Although there are a few other outfits in the video, I thought these were the main two. I hope my "Look for Less" was helpful. Let me know if I should keep doing this! Are there any songs that you are listening to this summer? I would love to  hear about them!
Love, Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment