Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Anna Beck


One of my favorite ways to enhance an outfit is to add jewelry. I love piling on bangles, rings, and necklaces to make a statement! A designer I am loving right now is Anna Beck. Everything she creates is gorgeous, and I love how her collections are named after exotic destinations. One of my favorites is the Lombok line. The gold saddle ring is on my wish list. Every piece is crafted in Bali, so when you have one of her decorative cuffs on, you feel as if you have just come back from a vacation in South East Asia. I am not the only one who is in love with this line. Celebrity clients include Jessica Alba, Hilary Duff, Oprah, and Nicole Richie. Check out her site to find a piece you love! (And trust me, you will find at least ten pieces you love!)
Love,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Grace thanks for introducing me to the Anna Beck collection. I love cuff braclets however all of mine are in sterling silver, so now I can add to my collection by purchasing some of her gold ones. Her rings look quite fun as well.
    Diane Kranz, Dan's sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I'm glad you like them. I think her line is so unique and interesting. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete