Monday, July 5, 2010

Christian Dior Fall 2010


I have always enjoyed Dior (what girl wouldn't?) but the fall runway show has made me fall in love! Combining two of my favorite things, flowers and fabric, Christian Dior sent his models down the runway looking like gorgeous blooms. Each ensemble that came out was ruffled, ruched, and draped to perfection. The coloring was bright and pleasing to the eye, leaving me wanting more! Check out this site if you to read more about the runway and see more pictures of the models. They are all beautiful and leave me dreaming about fine couture!
Love, Grace

1 comment:

  1. Went to the website you have linked above and although I usually don't care to much about "high fashion" this was really creative and fun show. Wish I could have been there.
    Thanks Grace for the information.

    ReplyDelete